At Vindress our goal is to make each purchase as stress free as possible. To learn more about how shipping works, read on below.
Orders Within the United States
- Sellers at Vindress are responsible for shipping.
- A signature will be required for buyers to receive their dress.
- Buyers will need to return their wedding dress to a local postal office and get a refund of the shipping costs by the seller.
While we are not able to accept international sellers at this time, we are able to ship to brides around the world! There are a few important things to consider:
- International shipping costs vary and are calculated by location upon checkout.
- Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making your purchase.
Things to Note
- Vindress does not ship to PO boxes, mailbox services, and does not allow the use of forwarding services.
- Delivery times are estimates, we cannot guarantee delivery time frames but we will do our best to provide estimates from UPS.
- All buyers will receive a link with a tracking number and are encouraged to sign up for shipment alerts.
- Once a shipment is in progress, address changes and delivery date changes are not permitted. If you need to make a change, please reach out to our team right away as additional UPS charges may apply.
Ground shipping is included for all purchases within the contiguous United States.
Rush shipping can be purchased at an additional cost – reach out to us before you order your dress with:
- Your zip code
- The date you need to receive your dress by
- The dress listing link(s) for the one you want to buy
We’ll connect with to confirm their address, how quickly they can put together everything we need, and then we’ll send you options for shipping times and costs.
Each seller on our site is an individual person just like you – she keeps her dress stored at home until it sells. Most sellers are very accommodating as they understand the importance and want to make the sale happen, but they may be in the middle of something (busy lives these days!) and unable to move as quickly as you need.
Sellers are given 48 hrs from the time we create a waybill for them to have the dress to the post office. We can always impress upon them the urgency of the order, but we cannot guarantee that they will be able to accommodate a rushed timeline.